WorkDAO is the Web3-native employment, payroll, benefits and tax provider. We bridge the gap between existing regulatory structures and the innovation of the Web3 ecosystem without diminishing either.
WorkDAO Services include:
- Crypto-native Employer of Record services,
- Token tax and payroll processing,
- HR business partnership services,
- Indemnification of employment liability, and
- Intellectual property (IP) custodianship for DAOs.
We are building to advance the ecosystem. We deeply understand the needs of our customers. We focus on providing solutions to handle the hard, complex labor and tax responsibilities in every jurisdiction.
Our mission is to create the best working experience for contributors and unlock legal, compliant employment for the next million contributors in Web3.
About the role
We are looking for a Junior Engineer in the Token Payroll Team. In this role, you will be initially reporting to the Head of Token Payroll and eventually the CTO.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience of designing, writing, running, maintaining and debugging excellent code across both the front- and back-end. The candidate will have the ability to contribute meaningfully to a variety of different projects, including WorkDAO’s Tax Engine product.
Timezone requirement: EST +/- 5 hours
This is a contract-to-hire role.
- Build smooth, stable, and elegant products within the Token Payroll team, always keeping in mind the customer and user experience
- Collaborate closely with other members of the Token Payroll team to ensure strategic visions of the Token Payroll team and WorkDAO’s Tax Engine are being realized and deadlines met
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Write technical documentation
- Participate in doing proofs-of-concept and analyze new technology for its relevance to the software product being built
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities
- Reputation for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and desire for ownership & accountability
- Experience in driving and managing multiple projects under timelines and shifting priorities
- Extraordinary writing abilities, with a knack for structured thinking, concise summarization, and dynamic tone
Benefits and Compensation
- Remote anywhere in the world
- Remote-first work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Ultra competitive salary ($100-120k USD)
- Equipment supplied