Role Title: Data Analytics Lead
Reports to: Head of Data
Location: Paddington, London
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
VIOOH (pronounced “view”) is a leading global digital out of home marketplace. Launched in 2018 and with headquarters in London, VIOOH’s platform connects buyers and sellers in a premium marketplace, making Out of Home (OOH) easily accessible.
Led by a team of digital OOH & programmatic tech experts, VIOOH is pioneering the transformation of the OOH sector, championing its role in enhancing omni-channel digital campaigns through the use of programmatic capabilities and data. Financially backed by the world’s #1 out of home company JCDecaux, we offer an integrated automation and programmatic trading platform, incorporating both JCDecaux and third party media sellers, as well as buyers.
We want to deliver effective programmatic OOH for our partners in an innovative and scalable way, helping advertisers make meaningful connections with consumers to ensure they get the most out of their media budgets. We love being leaders in such a fast-moving, dynamic sector and we hope you will join us in “changing the conversation” about OOH.
VIOOH is hiring a Data Analytics Lead in order to improve and accelerate the adoption of data analytics within the company and with our clients.
*The candidate will lead the analytics team, with the possibility to grow it. It will be responsible for exploring, and creating reports and analyses able to answer questions from internal teams and C-levels. *
*The candidate will also work closely to Data engineering team and will collaborate to make sure all the useful data are stored and used. *
The role involves also a close relationship with the wider engineering team, in order to support and guide them towards a data-centric culture.
What we’ll expect from you
- Lead VIOOH Data Analytics Team, reporting to the Head of Data
- Work with a Junior analyst (off-shore)
- Be responsible for the reporting platform and its metrics, making sure the reports are accurate, understandable and maintained.
- Be the point of contact for the internal stakeholder as Commercial, Finance and Product team and their C-levels.
- Responsible for transforming the data stored in the data lake in insights.
- Have a good understanding of VIOOH data model
- Collaborate with Data Engineering and Data Science teams
- Help and work with Engineering teams, ensuring reporting best practices are followed.
- Manage and prioritise and solve Ad-hoc requests
What we want from you
- Familiar with Cloud platforms (AWS is a plus).
- Familiar and hands-on with SQL, AWS Athena SQL.
- Python knowledge (ideally pySpark).
- Knowledge of visualization tools (AWS Quicksight, Tableau, Looker..).
- Comfortable with data lake concepts and able to work with data in different formats (tabular data, AVRO, JSON, parquet).
- Comfortable working in an Agile framework (SCRUM / KANBAN).
- Great communication capabilities with non-technical users as well as with Engineers.
- Previous experience in programmatic.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in analytics.
VIOOH is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.