We are looking for an engineer to help us build out the backend that powers TreeCard.
You will be responsible for developing the backend platform from scratch, spanning a range of the tech stack, from integrating with our banking partners, to API architecture and design for our mobile client, to the execution of new microservices that the business will depend on like risk management, fraud detection, and big data analytics.
You will be delivering a product that will become a core part of our customer’s financial lives, and used daily by hundreds of thousands of these customers. As one of the earliest employees, you will have a huge amount of responsibility over the product and company, and will be given the opportunity to hire out a team to support you as TreeCard grows.
- Bachelors Degree (or above) in Computer Science/Maths/Physics/similar
- You’re interested in distributed systems and writing resilient and highly available software
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web applications
- You have some experience with strongly-typed languages (Go, Java, C, Scala etc.)
- Worked with secure mobile applications (e.g., finance, health)
- Some technical management experience