The Transport team is responsible for planning, executing and tracking of all the transport of goods in Tesco. The Transport team designs and implements systems and services for allocating vehicles based on capacity management for distribution from depots into the stores as well from the stores into the customers door step.
• Accountable for the Transport product subset, involving multiple internal/external stakeholder management, driving product strategy, managing a roadmap and execution by leading a team of talented Product Managers.
• Understanding both customer and business stakeholders and their pain points really well and steer the team in the right direction by putting best team members in the most value generating products/ business priorities.
• Set clear goals and OKRs for team members and periodically review all the KPIs owned by the team.
• Handle conflicting priorities well, communicate clearly and drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented and opinionated team.
• Identify and remove impediments faced by the team by working with the Head of Product / other stakeholders and proactively flag up any risks/ delays in the commitments.
• Contribute in capability and capacity planning for Product Management to ensure capacity to deliver