We encourage versatility and knowledge transfer across teams and will love sharing your experience while also learning from others. You will help drive the system architecture and participate in defining and improving the best practices we employ for development, code review and testing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking a leading role in one or more areas of design, development, architectural improvements, and quality
- Ensuring a seamless interoperability of many cloud technologies and services forming our products
- Being open to working with our tech stack: Typescript, React, Next.js, Go, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Swagger, PostgreSQL, public clouds.
Who we are looking for:
- Smart, talented, and ambitious individuals
- Comfortable collaborating in teams with different technical skills
- Familiarity with a Linux OS
- Professional experience in software development
- Proven experience working within a team to create, deliver, and run high-quality systems
- Experience with build systems and continuous integration pipelines, such as GitLab CI
- Familiarity with the tools our developers like to use: Docker, Kubernetes, SQL, VSCode, PyCharm, Golang and git