We are looking for speech engineers to help us in the development and productionisation of our latest machine learning innovations. Your technical work will involve design, experimentation, and optimisation of machine learning systems in the field of speech recognition and associated products. Depending on your experience, you will be asked to lead projects and mentor other engineers.
Because you will be joining a rapidly expanding company, you will need to be a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a focus on rapidly moving research developments into products. We strongly encourage versatility and knowledge transfer within and across teams. You will be expected to learn fast, take responsibilities and operate effectively in a team of like-minded individuals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building on proof of concept innovations from our research team to fit customer requirements
- Making machine learning innovations of your own to answer customer needs
- Integrating both of the above into our product lines
- Communicating your work both internally and externally
Who we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience working with standard speech or machine learning toolkits, such as Kaldi (ideally) and Pytorch
- Solid Python, C++ and Shell skills
- You are self-directed and like moving fast
- You obsess over keeping things simple