As an Engineering Team Lead, you will drive the technical direction of your team’s deliverables and coach your team members to fuel their professional growth.
Never straying far from your desire to code, architect and build products, this role will allow you to stay close to the technical details as well as progressing along a management track to develop fellow engineers in their progression.
What you’ll be doing:
- Play a critical role in setting your team’s technical direction.
- Drive the long-term direction of our products with the architect’s support.
- Review your team’s code.
- Provide constructive feedback into our products’ design.
- Take part in high level planning and team resourcing.
- Strive to strike the right balance between producing output and allocating time to long-term high-impact projects.
- Be passionate about the efficiency of the process followed by your team.
- Promote your team’s work across the organization including non-technical teams.
- Build a high performing team.
- Promote team cohesiveness, a positive culture and good team spirit.
- Attract and hire the right talent to the team.
Who we are looking for:
- Naturally curious and continually striving to have impact.
- A problem solver who can apply their skills to technical issues.
- Constantly thinking about how your team / product / outcomes can improve.
- Excellent communicator collaborating with ease with teams across the company.
- Existing experience leading and managing a team, delivering complex projects successfully.
- Previous technical leadership experience working on machine learning components.
- Experience with delivering applications to cloud environments and developer APIs.
- Familiarity with the CI/CD best practices.
- A thirst for best practice and keeping up to date with trends in technology.
Our Technology Stack
- Cloud technologies: Docker, Kubernetes etc.