We need an Engineering Lead to join our team. Whilst we have an office in London we are open to offering this role as fully remote to anyone living in the UK.
As an Engineering Lead you will develop customer-focused products in a culture that champions Agile, cross-functional teams and continuous collaboration.
- being hands on in developing our products using best practices, appropriate tools, and technologies
- leading a small project team of engineers
- working with small cross functional collaborative teams to drive out requirements, highlight risks and prioritise stories
- working with team members to identify areas for learning and helping them grow in these areas via project work, external learning, or additional mentoring
- championing Agile methodologies while creating amazingly useful systems in a collaborative way for our customers
- highlighting areas for continuous improvement and driving their prioritisation
- being proactive in suggesting new tools, technologies and ways of working
What we’re looking for:
- experience of leading a small team of engineers
- strong programming skills in an object-oriented programming (OOP) language such as Java, Python, Ruby, etc
- the ability to challenge us – we love people who come in and challenge us and aren’t afraid to raise questions and help us improve
- strong communication and collaborative skills and strong desire to liaise closely with business teams
- an advocate of engineering best practices