We're looking for an Head of Engineering to help us rapidly grow our paying customer base in 2021. We are a mission-driven company, offering credit enhancement solutions to build our customer's financial standing.
We saw exceptional growth in Q4 2020. We tripled our paying customer base this quarter, and our new credit enhancement product line is set to reach £1m ARR six months from launch.
Our customers are searching for credit enhancement solutions to repair and effectively build their credit histories to future proof their standings against further financial volatility.
Our mission is more important than ever. The 10M UK non-standard credit market has grown at 4x the speed of the rest of the credit market since the 2008 crisis. C19 will only accelerate this. Solving this problem is key to rebuilding an inclusive financial system in the way of C19.
What will the role involve?
* Hands on mentorship, nurturing and growing the existing engineering team.
* Defining best practice around software development and quality assurance.
* Getting stuck in and writing code that will go to production.
* Use your experience and draw from others as we navigate the challenges that come with scaling.
Back end: Ruby on Rails / Heroku / Redis / Sidekiq
Front end: React Native / Expo / Redux
What are we looking for?
* Experience with a startup during their 'scale-up' phase. We are entering this period and your learnings of growing teams as well as tacking the inevitable technical challenges that come with a growing user base will be valuable.
* Strong Ruby on Rails skills and knowledge.
* Adaptability, the ability to keep cool, and great teaching skills.
Salary and Equity
Salary: £80,000 - £110,000
Equity: 0.5% - 1.0% (potential upside based on performance)
We can sponsor visas for this role.