Panther Protocol is building an end-to-end privacy protocol for digital assets (zAssets), which will be Open Source, interoperable with DeFi and public blockchains, and governed by a DAO. We have ambitious plans to provide financial privacy and give economic freedom to people and institutions, while enabling counterparty trust and voluntary regulatory compliance.
We are recruiting an experienced Blockchain Architect to join our experienced team. You should have a passion for blockchain technology and fundamentally believe in the importance of bringing privacy into the blockchain space, with a drive to join a solution-oriented team.
- Architect, design, develop and operationalize game-changing large scale decentralized platform for services & applications which will be scalable, reliable, and resilient.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across product and engineering teams, to establish KPI for different services and own end-to-end delivery and lifecycle management
- Identify and implement the most appropriate programming languages and frameworks leading to effective solutions.
- Provide technical leadership, ,mentor and guide the engineering team on best practices and software architecture.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Expertise and relevant work experience in the architecture of scalable cloud solutions with strong experience preferably in Node.js/Go-lang/C# and implemented key aspects of an end-to-end solution, delivered in a production environment using a microservices architecture.
- Experience with architecture and design of scalable, performant & robust DAPP services on Ethereum.
- Strong experience within the blockchain/DeFi/Web3 space.
- Strong computer system analysis and design skills in current methodologies and patterns for building scalable, performant, and robust blockchain Services.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in blockchain protocols and data structures, algorithms, system design concepts, and problem-solving.
- Strong distributed systems knowledge, and experience shipping enterprise software.
- Expertise in implementing microservices (using appropriate tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc)
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs.
- BS/MS or equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
- Remote work with a highly talented team in a dynamic, fast-growth start-up
- Opportunity to work with ground-breaking technology on a philanthropic mission to improve privacy and trust in the decentralized world
- Close collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the space
- Attractive compensation with upside potential