Join the company helping businesses to grow, through meaningful insights and actionable opportunities 🚀
Nozzle provides both a self-serve (SaaS) and managed service to some of the world’s largest brands.
What’s the role? 🤔
At Nozzle, you’ll be a frontend developer working to grow our customer products. You’ll be part of a multi-disciplinary team, where you’ll contribute to the designing and building of our customer facing platform as well as internal tools, and will get to work closely with all aspects of the business.
What will I be working on? 👩🏽🔬
In this role you’ll help build our customer analytics product, packaged up into a well designed and engaging application. You'll be building engaging interfaces and workflows, and integrating internal and 3rd party APIs - internal data services, external authentication services, extensive use of graphing libs and so on.
As we're constantly checking our assumptions, you’ll be engineering prototypes, thinking about ease of use with minimal complexity, and helping us to evolve the product. You'll have the chance to shape the way the product is developed and grows, as we're still early stage and learning what works best for our customers.
The end goal is to delight users by making their lives easier and more productive.
- You’ll work with designers to think through new features and guide designs based on your technical insights and the technical capabilities available.
- You’ll collaborate with backend engineers to design, write, test and deploy code that integrates with APIs and workflows.
What skills do I need? 🎨
I’m so glad you asked!
- Experience building responsive layouts
- Appreciation of UI and UX considerations
- The ability communicate clearly and effectively
- A positive outlook, self-awareness and empathy
If you have experience with data driven builds using D3.js, or building analytics products in general, then we'd love to hear from you.
Attributes we look for at Nozzle 😊
- Honesty: We share the credit when things go well and take responsibility when things could work better
- Curiosity: We’re passionate about expanding our knowledge and always look for ways to learn more. We’re happy to share what we’ve learned and like others to share their know-how with us
- Good judgment: We know how to prioritise things or when to ask for help. When problems come up, we can identify and articulate their root causes in order to resolve issues quickly
- Self-awareness: We’re all great at some things and knowing what we’re good at is essential to success. Of course, this means we also know our limitations and are open about those
We’re an inclusive workplace and we welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, and abilities. We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a safe and supporting environment to work in.
Where are you based and where can I work from? 🌍
We’re London based, but we do support remote working from elsewhere in the UK, and countries which are no further than UTC +/- 2. We're not providing VISA sponsorship at the moment.