At MarketFinance, our vision is for entrepreneurs to have the time to build the world we all want to live in. Frictionless access to funding helps make that happen. So, we provide entrepreneurs with the right business finance to solve their cash flow issues that get in the way of progress.
Our smart online platform was built from the ground up with entrepreneurs in mind, Over the last 10 years we’ve continued to innovate and enhance our products and services enabling us to gain investment from Barclays Bank, Santander Innoventures and Northzone (the investors behind Spotify, Zettle and Trustpilot) and others. But it’s not all about technology, one of our biggest assets is our team of bright, talented and motivated people from all over the world. It’s one of the things our customers rave about on Trustpilot, and one of the best things about working here.
We're a team of bold and adaptive thinkers who have the courage to challenge and improve access to finance. We are one team, working together to help power up small businesses.
Our company values are:
We're focused on getting the important stuff done first. We don't get bogged down in long emails and lots of meetings, we find solutions (they're out there!) and get it done!
The only constant is change: we embrace change and learn. We ask and listen for feedback, and always provide it too.
We always put the whole company first - when we succeed collectively, we all succeed individually. Everyone has a voice, we listen to each other's opinions.
Hear from our Co-Founder, Anil Stocker, on his favourite MarketFinance moment: https://medium.com/@anilstocker/my-favourite-momen...
Our company mission is to create frictionless finance for viable small businesses that need it most. To achieve our mission, we need to provide a seamless user experience.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer who shares our passion for creating world-class user experiences. The ideal candidate will have expertise in user-centered design, user research and knowledge of product design & prototyping techniques. You will be responsible for all stages of design for MarketFinance customers, and enjoy working with stakeholders, engineers and product managers to create simple solutions that solve complex problems for the user.
- You’ll lead the product design for a product area.
- You’ll deeply understand the customers you’re designing for and enjoy playing the customer advocate role
- At least 6 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing product design
- Track record of establishing and running customer research processes (customer panels, surveys, focus groups, etc)
- Proficient with design tools like Axure, Zeplin, Adobe, Figma, InVision
- Proficient with user behaviour tracking tools (e.g. HotJar, Google Analytics and similar).
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong, demonstrable knowledge of design systems, including an understanding of Abstract and design libraries.
- You’ll help raise the bar for Design at MarketFinance. You are obsessed with your craft, down to the smallest detail
- Data-driven but able to make judgment calls when necessary
- You care about the UI design details but are also comfortable zooming out, seeing the broader picture and connecting the dots to create a cohesive overall experience.
- You have a portfolio (or case studies) showing your expertise in product design
At MarketFinance, the opportunity for growth is as big as your ambition. Things move quickly in FinTech and that’s all part of the adventure. Our benefits include:
- Hybrid working model with split between office and remote working with a new 45 day per calendar year work from anywhere policy launch in September 2021.
- Competitive salary and best-in-class share options scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- Private health coverage and half-price Virgin Active gym membership
- Enhanced parental leave
- Amazon Kindle and unlimited e-books expense policy
- Annual training budget
- Pension contribution of 4%
If you’re ready to help businesses build the future APPLY NOW!
We will do our best to reply to all applications, however if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
Our commitment to you
MarketFinance is constantly working to maintain and improve our inclusive, friendly workplace. We ensure that both applicants and our people receive unbiased treatment without discrimination on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or any other protected characteristic.
How will we use your information?
We will use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes.
We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you would like further information on how your data may be used please visit our website at https://www.marketinvoice.com/terms-and-conditions
If you are unhappy with the use of your data, you can change your mind at any time by emailing