iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ Languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join our ever-growing team of empathetic problem-solvers. You'll be helping us craft amazing experiences for our users. We're passionate about building experiences which are simple, useful, accessible and ultimately solving a real problem.
As such, you’ll be helping us make sure that our products are tested and have a top-notch quality. You’ll also be helping us improve our quality assurance workflow and methods.
What you'll do:
- You will work with the development team and stakeholders to define test criteria as well as identify and address areas of strength and weakness in the current test setup
- You will take ownership of continuously testing all website or application output in an Agile workflow (Squad model), reporting back to the development team and product owners
- You will assist with defining test strategy for new features and products by analysing results of testing of all aspects of web applications
- You will be reviewing product specifications to provide feedback based on usability, feasibility and complexity
- You will act as a champion for best QA practices and reinforce these with the rest of the company
Who you are:
- You have hands-on experience testing web applications in a variety of browsers
- You have a strong background in manual testing such as exploratory testing, regression testing etc.
- You have an understanding of web development and Agile project management workflow, including associated tools like JIRA and Confluence
- You have the ability to write technical documentation for non-technical users
- You have excellent organisational skills, a methodical approach to working, and a keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to isolate defects effectively and provide specific conditions for reproducibility
- You have a good understanding of software product and testing lifecycles
- You are a self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced distributed environment with the ability to handle a variety of tasks and priorities at the same time
- You like to dig deeper into an issue to find cause and not just effect
- You are keen on learning new technical and functional aspects
- You have experience with designing and implementing test automation and relevant systems
- You have experience testing mobile web across devices and knowledge of what to focus on in mobile web usability
- You have knowledge of web design basics, including CSS