iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Front End Developer to join our world-class Conversion Rate Optimisation team as the expert in coding, setting up and testing complex experiments including strategic MVP’s and Proof of Concept’s.
Being experienced in Conversion Rate Optimisation, you are comfortable working in a lean, fast environment and are able to recommend the best testing approach for balancing speed to test launch with accuracy of data and insights that influence product roadmaps for a diverse portfolio of products.
What you'll do:
- Code, setup and deploy complex, and often innovative, A/B tests using both client-side and server-side solutions
- Create industry leading engagement and interactivity in a highly competitive industry
- Work as part of our world-class experimentation team to ideate, plan and deploy innovative projects that aim to bring our current user experience to the next level
Who you are:
- Full working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills
- Have an eye for detail and are able to implement a briefing pixel perfect
- Understanding of UX principles
- Experience with client side and/or server side testing
- Ability to easily navigate and understand the document object model
- Know what impacts the speed of a website from both the front and backend and take it into consideration with every piece of code you write
- Have experience with and also be able to use a version control system
- Debugging and code profiling experience