Influencer enables brands to be seen at scale across digital; driving growth and guaranteed success on social media. We build meaningful relationships between creators and brands, whilst making advertising effective, but more importantly inclusive.
Our purpose is to Make Waves; an idea seeded in the fact that our creators tell stories that build human connections, which set off waves of influence. These waves of influence become our data layers, from which we measure the impact. Our clients and creators make waves, we measure the impact.
We are an Official Global Marketing Partner with Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and YouTuber Caspar Lee, we’re a global team, with some of the best talent in the industry, championing a new era of creativity and producing award-winning campaigns for brands such as Alibaba, PepsiCo, Mars, Procter & Gamble, Pernod Ricard and Pokerstars, to name a few.
Influencer are one of the first companies to pop up in the space and are among the market leaders within this booming industry. We were placed in the Top 50 Best companies to work for and recently won Campaigns Best Places to Work 2021!
The Solutions Architect at Influencer plays a crucial role in leading our Software Engineering team, working collaboratively with our VP of Product, Product Manager and UX/UI Product designer to develop the next generation of our Influencer Marketing Platform.
You’ll be passionate about the influencer landscape and have an excellent understanding of the use and role of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok) and how best to apply these.
The role requires a proactive, resourceful multitasker who is capable of working with our Engineering Leads to drive architecture and technology across the department, but also be able to nurture and empower the team on their own personal development journey.
- Coach, support and develop the growth of individuals in the engineering team.
- Drive the software architecture across the department.
- Lead and manage a team whilst remaining hands-on with technology.
- Collaboratively develop and implement engineering standards & processes to aid in the development of high quality software.
- Participate in client meetings providing engineering feedback.
- Coach the team in improving estimations and agile processes.
- Challenge and develop critical thinking skills within the team.
- Experienced Solutions Architect on a Node.JS/React/AWS stack.
- Experience working with GraphQL, PostgreSQL (desired).
- Working experience with building a Microservices architecture
- AWS Cloud experience (Serverless architecture)
- Has leadership experience, ideally with remote teams.
- Has experience taking technical ownership of a specific application, product or infrastructure.
- Is keen to work with new and emerging technologies. Is collaborative by nature, keen to learn and share knowledge with others.
- Experience in applying the best CI/CD practices.
- Has experience solving challenges around scalability and high quality user experience.
- Able to build relationships with key stakeholders
- A work environment with a minimum level of hierarchy
- Family-like culture
- A flexible working schedule, remote or A+ office (BC Gulliver)
- 20 days of paid vacation + 100% paid sick leaves
- PE accounting
- Premium medical insurance
- MacBook Pro 16”
- A friendly Scrum team, with a lot of challenges and opportunities each day
- A great opportunity for self-development and a variety of challenging tasks
- A healthy work-life balance
Influencer is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.