Influencer enables brands to be seen at scale across digital; driving growth and guaranteed success on social media. We build meaningful relationships between creators and brands, whilst making advertising effective, but more importantly inclusive.
Our purpose is to Make Waves; an idea seeded in the fact that our creators tell stories that build human connections, which set off waves of influence. These waves of influence become our data layers, from which we measure the impact. Our clients and creators make waves, we measure the impact.
We are an Official Global Marketing Partner with Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and YouTuber Caspar Lee, we’re a global team championing a new era of creativity and producing award-winning campaigns for brands such as Alibaba, PepsiCo, Mars, Procter & Gamble, Pernod Ricard and Pokerstars, to name a few.
Our platform is constantly evolving through new features and technologies, as a Senior Full Stack Developer at Influencer, you will play a key role in developing new user-facing features for our Influencer Marketing Platform.
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js
- 2+ year of experience with React.js
- Strong knowledge of Typescript, PostgresQL
- Good experience in REST and GraphQL service design
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level (verbal and written)
Nice to have
- Working experience with building a microservice architecture
- AWS Cloud experience (Serverless architecture)
In return you’ll get:
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making Influencer an amazing, diverse and equitable place to work
- Flexi working hours & Working From Home
- 25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- A shiny Macbook
- Large progressions for growth
- A Headspace subscription
- Gym membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free breakfast (when in office!)
- 15% off Soho Home
Influencer are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.