A Tinder Success Story? CNBC said it first. Influencer was founded in 2017 by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and YouTuber Caspar Lee, after being introduced by a mutual friend that Caspar matched with on Tinder. With Caspar’s expert experience and Ben’s industry knowledge, they created an influencer marketing platform, which allows brands to build meaningful relationships with the creators. The team has since grown to over 50 and welcomed some of the best talent in the industry across their UK and Kyiv offices.
Influencer are one of the first companies to pop up in the space and are among the market leaders, within this booming industry. We are looking for a Tech Lead to join our awesome (if we say so ourselves) London team.
The Tech Lead at Influencer plays a crucial role in leading our Software Engineering team, working collaboratively with our VP of Product, Product Manager and UX/UI Product designer to develop the next generation of our Influencer Marketing Platform.
You’ll be passionate about the influencer landscape and have an excellent understanding of the use and role of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok) and how best to apply these.
The role requires a proactive, resourceful multitasker who is capable of working with our Engineering Leads to drive architecture and technology across the department, but also be able to nurture and empower the team on their own personal development journey.
- Coach, support and develop the growth of individuals in the engineering team.
- Drive the software architecture across the department.
- Lead and manage a team whilst remaining hands-on with technology.
- Collaboratively develop and implement engineering standards & processes to aid in the development of high quality software.
- Participate in client meetings providing engineering feedback.
- Coach the team in improving estimations and agile processes.
- Challenge and develop critical thinking skills within the team.
- Experienced Solutions Architect on a Node.JS/React/AWS stack.
- Experience working with GraphQL, PostgreSQL (desired).
- Has leadership experience, ideally with remote teams.
- Has experience taking technical ownership of a specific application, product or infrastructure.
- Is keen to work with new and emerging technologies. Is collaborative by nature, keen to learn and share knowledge with others.
- Experience in applying the best CI/CD practices.
- Has experience solving challenges around scalability and high quality user experience.
- Able to build relationships with key stakeholders
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making the office a great place to work
- Flexi working hours & working from home
- 25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- A shiny Macbook
- The opportunity to work in one of the most exciting, fast paced industries
- A Headspace subscription
Influencer is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.