Based in: London
Reports to: VP of Web Development
Compensation: Competitive + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Perm
Genesis is a global software company with a pioneering vision, technical innovation, and team that is changing IT delivery. Permanently. We’ve just completed our Series B funding round, backed by GV (formerly Google Ventures), Salesforce Ventures, Citi, Illuminate Financial and Tribeca Early Stage Partners and due to growth, we’re recruiting now for UX/UI Designers. Interested? Read on to find out more.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a hybrid UX/UI Designer with exposure to designing rich web applications and transactional experiences as opposed to brochureware sites.
How you'll play your part
- Work with the business to extract requirements into high fidelity interactive prototypes
- Maintain and evolve to the component library/ design system
- Working directly under the head of UX on multiple client workstreams
- Working with front end developers to ensure designs are translated accurately into code
- Research and present findings around trending/industry usability best practices
The experience you'll bring
- Interactive prototyping skills in Axure (will consider Figma or Adobe XD providing there is a willingness to adopt Axure)
- Experience in designing dense or information rich applications such as analytics dashboards, trading systems, reporting etc
- Ability to rapidly prototype straight into high fidelity
- Portfolio demonstrating a range of prototyping projects as well as visual design
- A thoroughbred background or qualification in UX, not just visual design
- Experience in designing for multi-screen/multi device layouts
- Excellent sense of spatial awareness and ability to produce clean and compelling designs
- Any exposure to financial services or trading platforms is a bonus
- HTML/CSS knowledge is a bonus
- Working with Jira and agile best practices
What a role with Genesis offers
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Plan
- Company Bonus Plan
- A tailored personal development and training programme.
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
Think you can help us change the FinTech industry? Apply now and we’ll be in touch once we’ve reviewed your CV.
We are only accepting applications from candidates directly. Given application volumes, we do not require approaches or CV’s from recruitment agencies.
Genesis – Code Less, Do More
We are technology pioneers with a clear purpose of being the Low-Code Application Platform (LCAP) for financial markets - changing IT delivery across the entire industry. We work faster, harder and smarter than the competition so that we can solve some of the biggest and most complex challenges to deliver innovation and digital transformation.
We value every one of our employees and everyone in the company makes a difference. The diversity of our people makes us who we are and we work hard to make everyone feel included, no matter your background. Come join and be part of the Genesis family of pioneers and lets Code Less and Do More!