Genesis is the only Low-Code Application Platform (LCAP) built for financial markets, offering firms new ways to transform their busines and operating models.
We are one of the fastest growing fintechs with a global reach. Pioneering vision, coupled with our technical innovation, is at the heart of everything we do. The genesis LCAP platform makes possible breaking down complex business challenges into functional, “bite-size” units, and has won the backing of global financial markets participants such as ING, Citibank, London Clearing House and many more. Embarking into a Series B round of funding in the coming months, we are leveraging this to take our solutions to market – and to recruit the right talent to get us there.
Our leadership team has a unique perspective on the issues facing the industry, having worked at leading financial institutions and capital markets software vendors around the world. Their commitment to genesis is shared by all of us here. We are looking for like-minded, self-starting individuals to join our diverse and inclusive culture, and make their own unique contribution to the genesis success story.
Genesis has numerous products aimed at the Financial Services Industry. These are all based upon the innovative genesis microservices backend framework whilst leveraging the equally innovative genesis web and WPF frameworks. The product development team is responsible for designing, building and maintaining products which are based on the genesis frameworks.
· Design, implementation, test and maintenance of products built using the genesis web platform.
· Work closely with the business analysts, web platform developers and core engineers in an iterative process.
· Have a good knowledge of our business, services and our customers’ needs.
· Set project milestones and be responsible for keeping track of the progress.
· Deliver software releases on time and with the expected capabilities and quality.
· Be involved in the full life cycle of software development.
· Have ownership in delivering and maintaining genesis products.
Required Technical Skills
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
· Strong experience developing production ready software.
· Proven industry experience following strong Agile Software Development practices (VCS, CI, CD, QA, etc).
· Excellent knowledge of Typescript and at least one web framework, Angular2+, vue.js, React etc.
· Strong knowledge of CSS and CSS preprocessors like Sass
· Strong knowledge of Bootstrap, ideally 4
· Strong background and knowledge in TDD
· Strong background and knowledge in web testing frameworks
· Very strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Very strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical persons.
· Must continually strive to acquire new skills in relevant technology and business focus areas.
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
· Experience managing a product development team to deliver projects to agreed timelines
· Ability to set own goals based on shifting priorities.
· Ability to maintain confidence and composure in stressful situations.
· Self-starter with strong sense of ownership.
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package, and a great working environment.