GEEIQ is a data platform which focuses specifically on the gaming, esports, Metaverse and NFT space.
We provide the world's leading brands with the insights necessary to launch successful marketing campaigns within the gaming, esports, and metaverse sectors.
Our clients operate in multiple and varied industries, from the luxury and beauty industries to tech and consumer goods and agency services. Some of our clients include Mercedes, Gucci, Tommy Hilfiger, and L'Oreal to name a few. We work directly with clients to provide an ongoing, fully tailored strategy formulation and execution service.
About the role...
As a Senior/Lead Full Stack Developer in the team, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and user experience, along with the confidence and mindset to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical members of the team.
As we continue to grow our Dev team, we need a Full Stack team lead to come in lead a small squad based in London. This would involve hands-on development, working closely with our Product team, and being responsible for managing a small squad of developers.
As a whole, we have big ambitions and truly value impact, as well as tackling huge problems -- if this excites you, then come join us!
You will spend your time…
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems in our web app and backend APIs that drive a complex web application in a backend-for-front end architecture.
- Use data to guide product and engineering decisions to focus on what matters most.
- Actively identify and address gaps in observability and monitoring of systems, while proactively improving the stability of our systems.
- Delivering performance improvements on web pages to enhance the customer experience.
- Work with the team to identify new features. Creating prototypes for new product ideas.
- Helping to develop our web platform, associated APIs and new features.
- Line managing & mentoring: supporting junior team members as their line manager to help them grow & develop their skills
What you’ll need to be successful?
- You value collaboration and are at your best when you’re part of a team
- Have built projects from the ground up and have the ability to structure projects using best practices.
- Experience with full SaaS lifecycle from conception to operation
- Possess great communication skills.
- You have technical (team) lead experience, including developing, coaching, and mentoring colleagues within a start-up organisation