What's special about this role?
- You'll be directly responsible for helping hundreds of thousands of learners on their professional up-skilling and re-skilling journey
- You'll work closely with the Customer Success, Product and Data Science team to use algorithmic data to implement nudge theory best practices
- You'll join a Venture-Backed Series-A startup, looking to grow rapidly in the next 18 months
- You'll have the option of working remotely and flexibly to promote productivity and happiness
- You’ll be an experienced digital marketer, growth hacker or product manager with a speciality in executing engaging email campaigns that deliver results
- You'll have extensive experience of creating user flows and logic statements to personalise what a user sees
- You’ll be comfortable using HTML to create beautiful and deliverable emails to all email clients (including MS-Outlook)
- You’ll be familiar with A/B testing and using data to make effective decisions
- You will use your skills/experience to educate users on how to use magpie properly and to encourage increased usage
This role is important in proving the effectiveness of our product, magpie at helping employeesup-skillacross our client roster.
- Assist in building magpie emails and marketing automation journeys via Customer.io in accordance with client brand standards.
- Coordinate sending magpie newsletter emails, based on pre-defined audiences and working in conjunction with our marketing automation provider.
- Activate engagement programs, including email and SMS strategies, audience segmentation, and creative development/design.
- Coordinate with our marketing automation provider to ensure proper email execution and QA.
- Assist with implementing dynamic A/B testing (e.g. subject lines, CTAs, content areas, etc.)
- Assist with creative content development, including design, optimization, templates, etc.
- Collaborate with third-party clients to design and execute activation opportunities
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong and clear communicator (Both written and verbal)
- Awareness of behavioural psychology
- Have a keen interest in start-up culture
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Basic design skills (Able to create images in Photoshop/ Illustrator)
- Previous experience with customer.io is preferable but not required.