Who are we?
We are Fiit. The UK’s #1 rated fitness app.
We're looking for team players to help us achieve our mission — to remove every barrier to exercise, and create the most exciting, effective workouts on the planet.
We're a London-based startup. We also just launched in the US and we’re looking at the next stage of our journey. We’re building a new team and shifting focus to make our experience even more interactive and connected.
Join and help take us to the next level.
What do we want?
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to help craft the next stage of the Fiit product experience. The perfect candidate will be an expert in their field with a passion for creative problem solving through functional, elegant, user-centric design. They’ll work on product initiatives across the whole business and have a massive impact on the evolution of Fiit.
What does that look like?
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, marketing and production teams to facilitate design discussions, and ensure the best user experience at Fiit
- Collaborate closely with product managers and the leadership team to define features and requirements
- Lead design across a variety of mediums - mobile apps, TV and website
- Work end-to-end from research and discovery to delivering final UI. You will produce design flows, information architecture diagrams, create prototypes, and high-fidelity UI for the features within your cross-functional team
- Use quantitative user behaviour data and qualitative insights from user testing and interviews to improve designs and the user experience as a whole
- Help test and refine live features and flows, feeding back improvements to the engineering team
- Develop, improve, and maintain our existing design system (in Figma), in close collaboration with the design team
- Collaborate with our Creative hub team to utilise and improve brand guidelines, helping ensure consistency of design across all touch points
What you’ll need
- At least 6+ years experience working in creative and forward thinking product companies
- An excellent digital portfolio showcasing your problem solving process, along with visual design, functional UI, interaction design and typography across various platforms/product types (iOS/Android and TV screens preferred)
- Expert in latest design tools (Figma, Sketch, Creative Suite, Zeplin etc) and prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Principle, Marvel, Flinto etc)
- Detailed knowledge of mobile best practices, responsive design, interaction design
- A good balance between high quality and speed of delivery
- A creative, 5 star mindset that constantly looks for ways to improve
- Confidence presenting to stakeholders, the wider team and the ability to manage feedback
- Desire to mentor others, share knowledge and help colleagues grow
- An interest and passion for Fitness and Wellbeing
Nice to have
- Experience with gamification, social interactivity, designing for big screens
- Experience working with wearables and hardware, especially in Fitness and Wellbeing
- Motion product design experience (Adobe AE, Lottie etc)
Do your values resonate with ours?
Everyone at Fiit is a leader, whatever your level you’ll have a passion for the mission and understand how you can impact that.
You’ll always want to be improving, learning and curious, embracing and giving constructive feedback.
Grit to deliver is important in startup life. You’ll enjoy the rollercoaster, execute at pace and take accountability.
The team is greater than the individual at Fiit, we include everyone, value diversity and communicate openly.
Check out our Culture Book to find out what life at Fiit is like!
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary, performance related bonus, pension & equity options
- A cool office environment near the Olympic Park in Stratford
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays, plus an additional 4 half-days as ‘Fiit Bank holidays’ and 3 community days you can take to give something back
- Flexible working arrangements
- Private health and dental insurance
- 3 budgets that you control around professional development, health/wellness and hobbies
- Wellbeing support providing a range of benefits including free eye tests, flu jabs, access to coaching and counselling and many more
- Cycle to work and Buzzbike schemes
- Free Fiit Tracker and subscription
- The opportunity to make a difference to people's lives - see for yourself the impact we're having by reading some of the comments in our Facebook Community group
Fiit is based at the Here East campus in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, within easy reach of two major stations (Hackney Wick and Stratford), it has a free shuttle bus and is well connected to cycle paths.
While the pandemic is still ongoing, the team is working remotely but the vision is to combine office days and work from home days to offer flexibility and embrace the benefits of home working and face to face interaction.