Feedr is looking for a senior full stack developer to join our engineering and leadership team. The best candidates will thrive in a startup environment, have a passion for food and using technology to disrupt the current food/nutrition landscape, and be incredibly intellectually curious and willing to learn.
Feedr is building workplace nutrition programs as a wellness benefit for enterprises. In short, we are building technology which can understand everyone’s food preferences and as a result construct relevant menus - getting them the right food, in the right place. We’re building consumer grade tech for enterprise. Our platform currently includes a consumer web and mobile app, an enterprise management web portal, a vendor portal for web and tablet, and a tablet-based kiosk app. We are also implementing a machine-learning based recommendation engine for our B2B and B2B2C products.
Our stack is React/React Native, Webpack, Babel, Jest, Node (Express), Postgres, Docker, AWS, Circle CI.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead our current software development team, both technically and strategically.
- Work closely with founders and product manager to scope, prioritize, and implement new features across both B2B and B2B2C products, and make decisions about architecture and technology to ensure we are building robust, scalable web and mobile apps.
- Continue building our suite of software for further B2B2C roll out and expansion into larger enterprise clients, including internal admin / operations tools, client admin tools, vendor platform, and client applications.
- Identity and implement opportunities to better integrate with workplace systems (e.g., slack), and other tools which can enhance our system (e.g., nutritional databases, logistics / routing tools, etc).
- Together with senior leadership, grow our world-class development team from 5 to 20 over the next 18 months
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience in leadership in a development team at a startup
- Experience building great enterprise technology
- Ability to work in and manage remote as well as local teams
- Flexible, proactive, and happy in an environment where requirements change regularly and every decision is open to challenge.
- Comfort with our technology stack and plenty of others, to be able to make decisions about how to best build going forward.