We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic, results focused data analyst to be our first full-time data hire. Our ideal candidate is someone who is able to pull key insights from data and create actionable business plans. You must have experience of working independently in a data role and also have enough experience to start to build this function out as part of our product and tech team.
- Drive actionable insights from data across the business. You need to be able to get under the skin of business and understand the how, what and why;
- Own the tools for surfacing and visualising data across the company end to end from building data pipelines to client-ready dashboards and reports;
- Define and answer key questions about our business. You will understand the drivers of success and help us answer how to attain them faster;
- Work with all teams within the business to help them be self-service and answer their own data questions. We have a proactive team who owns their own data, and you will help them be more powerful with it;
- Clearly communicate findings and important information and insights to business, including designing reports and/or dashboards for use by team and clients at various tiers;
- Provide reports and analysis through tools, portals and databases (Power BI, Excel, SQL and/or other data management systems);
- Support us in building reporting and marketing automation processes. Experience with event based data (Segment, Amplitude), Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager.
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years experience in a data role;
- Previous experience working independently in a role and the ability to build out a function with confidence;
- A deep analytical mindset and desire to get to the root of the problem and solve complex challenges;
- Proven experience with analytics and project management;
- Excellent critical thinking skills, with very strong attention to detail;
- Self-starter, ability to identify variables influencing growth and define models to forecast their evolution;
- Curious and always willing to learn new skills;
- Strong people skills with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent SQL and basic noSQL querying skills - we use Postgres and DocumentDB;
- Experience with PowerBI is a plus - we use this to communicate client-ready dashboards directly to our customers;
- BSc/BA (or above) in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Opportunity to work directly in the data and product engine of a fast growth startup;
- Mission driven culture oriented around helping people live healthier and better lives;
- Fast paced work environment where you never stop learning;
- Close knit team where everyone has the opportunity to challenge, question and improve what we do to ultimately build the best product possible for customers;
- Convenient Central London office (currently remote working with lots of Zoom calls like everyone else - but plan is to return to office life!);
- Subsidised daily lunches (on Feedr’s Cloud Canteen platform) and lots of food samples in the office (currently subsidised home food delivery!).