With more than 18,000,000 users playing 20,000,000 matches every month FACEIT is the leading competitive gaming platform. Our technology enables players to easily play in tournaments and leagues for virtual and real-world prizes through automated tournament
management and best in class matchmaking systems.
Our advanced software development kit allows game creators to easily integrate user-friendly matchmaking and tournaments into their titles to allow gamers to take part in competitive online games at all skill levels. For brands and publishers, FACEIT facilitates unique competitive experiences and products that engage new audiences and build competitive communities.
Our combination of unrivalled technology and live tournament operation experience means we’re best positioned to create competitive ecosystems from amateur to pro level.
As a Front-End Developer, you will work on the development of new and exciting features and maintenance of our core web application and SDK widgets. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle. In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
- Commercial experience with React and Redux;
- Experience with websockets and real-time messaging;
- Desire to learn new technologies and frameworks;
- Previous experience working on large complex applications;
- A passion for videogames and esports is a plus.
- Internationalisation libraries (react-intl or react-i18next)
- Knowledge of React testing framewor
- This will be a remote role
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Monthly massages;
- Quarterly team outings;
- 5 a side twice monthly;
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities;