At FACEIT we have been working hard since 2012 to provide gamers all around the world with great competitive experiences for their favourite videogames. We develop unique products for players and game developers centred around establishing and building competitive communities and ecosystems for multiplayer videogames. Our online platform is today used by more than 15 millions of players and we are proud to work closely with multiple gaming publishers and developers to keep building the next generation of competitive experiences.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer with strong knowledge of Google Cloud Platform and Kubernetes. You will use Terraform to manage the company's infrastructure and to support our wide range of different applications.
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with the software engineering team to deploy and operate our systems, and help automate and streamline our operations and processes. You will build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Develop/Build IT cloud solutions and environments to meet business requirements.
- Install, configure and maintain cloud solutions as well as management tools/services.
- Assist in defining DevOps quality guidelines and standards.
- Ensure the adherence to standards, policies and procedures.
- Translate business and technical requirements into load, compliance and security tests.
- Define cases, test scenarios and executable scripts.
- Develop and implement reusable components, scripts and templates to be able to automatise the deployment of new applications and environments to the cloud.
- This will be a remote role
- Pension plan
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Monthly massages;
- Quarterly team outings;
- 5 a side twice monthly;
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities;