As a Data Engineer you will be responsible for building and maintaining a multitude of data streaming solutions and data pipelines.
You will help us shaping and maintaining AI and ML infrastructure in production to solve many business use cases, like cheating, matchmaking and detecting abusive behaviours.
You will help us driving and introducing new best practices for data and optimising the way the team works.
- Create and maintain data streaming processes
- Create and maintain AI and ML infrastructures on GCP that our data scientists can leverage to train and host ML models
- Create and maintain an optimal data pipeline architecture required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases
- A deep understanding of both object oriented and scripting languages (Java, Golang, Python, etc...)
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Experience with microservice architecture / version control (Git) / Continuous Integration
Nice to have:
- Stream-processing systems for Big Data: Apache Beam, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Extensive work experience building and optimizing 'big data' data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Exposure to the following software/tools:
- Big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and MongoDB.
- Graph technologies, including Neo4j
- Data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, Luigi, etc.
- Google Cloud services: Bigquery, Dataflow, Cloud Ai, Cloudrun, etc.
- Lunch provided daily;
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments, cereals, bread, spreads (coffee machines everywhere – our founding team is Italian after all!);
- Pension plan
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Monthly massages;
- Quarterly team outings;
- 5 a side twice monthly;
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities;