As our Back-End Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Informing and making key decisions on technical back-end architectures
* Contributing directly with hands-on development, as well as providing guidance to other engineers on the team on how best to structure interfacing work
* Contributing to all aspects of engineering including technical strategy, and implementing best practices & technology stacks
You should have:
* A track record of delivering well-engineered products that delight users
* Experience of the diverse set of back-end technologies that Entale is built in
* Knowledge of a range of current cross-platform product development frameworks.
* Be well-organised, able to manage time effectively, and comfortable working across multiple work streams concurrently
* Enthusiastic about working closely with product managers & designers to define the product
* Passionate about creating a business and a culture that promotes innovation and excellence
And ideally you'll love podcasts!
This is our first dedicated back-end role in a tech team that includes 3 full-stack engineers, a data science specialist, UX/UI specialist, Head of Product, and Engineering Lead.