As our Mobile engineer you will be responsible for:
* Working with the Product and UX/UI teams to inform and makie key decisions on the mobile implementation of our product
* Contributing directly with hands-on development, as well as providing guidance to other engineers on the team on how best to structure interfacing work
You should have:
* A track record of delivering well-engineered products that delight users
* Experience of the diverse set of back-end technologies that Entale is built in, particularly Swift and ideally Android
* Strong knowledge of Apple UI design principles and interface guidelines
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
* Be well-organised, able to manage time effectively, and comfortable working across multiple work streams concurrently
* Enthusiastic about working closely with product managers & designers to define the product
* Passionate about creating a business and a culture that promotes innovation and excellence
And ideally you'll love podcasts!
This is our first dedicated mobile role in a tech team that includes 3 full-stack engineers, a back-end specialist, a data science specialist, UX/UI specialist, Head of Product, and Engineering Lead.