We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer who will guide and inspire teams into finding innovative solutions that implement our multimodal approaches and proactive AI systems into different industries, with a focus on education and healthcare.
He/she will work with a team of world-class scientists and developers to design proactive, personalised and smooth hands-free experiences.
- Play a leading role in the delivery of complex product design projects, working within our multi-disciplinary teams to design, prototype and build cutting-edge propositions and products.
- Drive product development with a team of scientists, engineers, designers, researchers and developers.
- Integrate user research and market analysis into product requirements helping Emotech to build innovative multi-modal AI solutions.
- Understand Emotech’s strategic and competitive position and apply this to the product design and development, proactively pushing new ideas and new boundaries.
- Responsible for maintaining design standards and consistency across the design and development of digital products
- 5+ years product management experience.
- 5+ years UI/UX design experience.
- BA/BS in relevant field such as HCI, Product Design, Interaction Design, Service Design etc.
- Full knowledge and experience in the entire design process, leading the way in Human Interface Guidelines, User Experience best practices and have proven ability to create design strategies and guidelines for new products and services.
- Proven experience building, managing, and sustaining successful teams. Experience coordinating design and engineering teams to work together on product development.
- An exceptional portfolio and track record of delivering world-class, high quality digital services and products with large volume on multiple platforms.
- Experience creating a brand and stewarding it along the way of a product's design cycle to ensure creative deliverables are representative of the product and brand values.
- Be able to exhibit stylistic breadth and attention to detail while balancing beauty, innovation and usability to create industry leading products.
- Experience with chatbot/voice bot/digital human products using Google Dialogflow, AWS Lex, RASA,ChatScript or equivalent
- Experience in the AI industry, understanding the fundamentals of deep learning, machine learning, data science..
- A skillset in front end coding skills
What we offer:
Emotech is a flat-structured London based fast growing startup. We want each member to be well taken care of and have the capability to grow with the team. You are welcome to suggest any other benefits in addition to all of these in the following!
· Autonomy to make vital decisions and offer solutions that have an impact on company development and the AI world
· Competitive salary package including company equity
· Performance bonus
· Pension scheme (NEST)
· Medical insurance (BUPA UK, private healthcare)
· Work with diverse team with extensive domain expertise, some of the brightest & highly reputable minds in AI, software development, mechanics, business and investment
· Collaboration on various projects with renowned universities, including CMU, UCL, University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, Imperial College London & University of Edinburgh
· Internal knowledge transfer to explore multi-modality, ASR, NLP, computer vision, software architecture and more
· Patent application (registration & legal consultancy)
· Working visa application (application & legal consultancy)
· Convenient location in lively Shoreditch
· Everyday dinner
· Weekly happy hours with beers, scotch & wine
Emotech is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace. We are building a diverse culture and workforce where is made up of inclusive groups of diverse people and treating all employees and job applicants equally and irrespective of their race, religion, color, nationality, culture, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.