As a Software Engineer at Emitwise, you will work alongside a product and carbon accounting team to empower our customers to reduce their carbon emissions. You will frequently find yourself operating with new languages, concepts and solving fascinating problems.
Your work would be critical to Emitwise’s mission success.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Help shape the future of a fast-growing Engineering team
You'll be based in London with the rest of the team. We welcome international applications who are willing and able to relocate, and will cover reallocation expenses.
Must have skills:
- You will have the interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- You will utilise your experience in front and back-end programming languages to develop our web products
- You will utilise your back-end and machine learning skills to develop our automatic carbon accounting system
- You will utilise your knowledge of scalable infrastructure to deploy our products and ensure they’re always available for our customers
- You will have experience working on Unix / Linux environments
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Willingness to work rigorously to meet tight deadlines and help sustain the organisation’s high-growth habits
- You will establish technical requirements from our product team
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate interested in being at the forefront of building a socially responsible digital economy.
The organisation offers a strong flexible working policy.
Fair and generous equity is available and will be discussed as part of the application.