Eligible (or eligible ai) is a fin-tech start-up, developing smart relationship solutions for financial institutions in the mortgage market. Our customers use our products to empower their teams, grow their business and increase their retention. It’s our mission to help our clients delight, value and keep their customers forever.
We're growing fast and looking for awesome people to help us create a market-leading platform. If you're interested in being a core part of an engaged team solving real problems, read on.
We're looking for a front-end developer that can hit the ground running. From day one, you'll be able to have a direct impact on the development of our platform, working closely with our CTO and wider product and engineering teams.
Our stack is Django / Python in the backend, connected to the front via a JSON API. The frontend is built using React (currently an unejected create-react-app), and has been mostly migrated - save for a few larger / older components - to TypeScript. We are also using Redux in a limited manner at present, with plans to make much heavier use of the library going forwards. We use CSS modules (SASS) for styling.
We believe that people, attitude, and problem-solving ability are more important than buzzwords, but ideally, you:
- have experience working with React
- experience using TypeScript, or a keenness to get stuck in with it
- understand the concepts and patterns behind Redux, and ideally have used it - or a similar library - professionally
- are able to turn designs into well-structured components
- understand how to work with an API
- care about great UX as much as the quality of your code
- understand the importance of automated testing, and have experience with libraries such as Enzyme or React Testing Library
If all of the above sounds like an environment you'd thrive in, please get in touch!
If you are a recruiter, please do not contact us about this role.