We are looking for a talented individual to join their Analytics unit. We are looking for an individual to work as a Data Analysts to service and support the wider business with analytical insights and support the execution of key strategic goals.
The individual will join a fast paced and delivery-focused environment where support, advice and mentoring is always to hand. There will be an opportunity to be mentored by more experienced members of the team.
The ideal candidate will stand out thanks to their work ethic and crucially, possess a passion and desire to specialise in Data and Analytics, while constantly looking to learn and improve their skills.
What will you be doing?
• Contribute to strategic data projects that aim to automate processes needed throughout the business.
• Develop critical MI to drive insights and ensure business areas have the right data to deliver on their own KPIs
• Work closely with the Onboarding and Engineering teams to build and maintain the data and analytical infrastructure.
• Develop ETL processes for internal and external data.
• Work with external parties and the Engineering team to add additional data sets into Eligible’s platform and ensure the quality and reliability of data being used.
• Execution and delivery of all established reporting routines to stakeholders throughout the business.
• Become internal Subject Matter Expert for various data products, support end users when they have questions regarding data
• Support of business through addressing any ad-hoc data requests that arise during the day
Qualities we look for
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following:
• Commitment to continuous personal development
• Loves working with data and wants to specialise in a career relating to Data and Analytics (e.g. aspiring Data Scientist)
• Determined, a very strong work ethic, industrious and an attention to detail.