We're Collective Benefits.
We're backed by some of the most prestigious and well known VC's in the world...
We're on a mission to make independent work, work for everyone.
- Come and build a category defining, market leading, socially impactful platform specifically designed for the needs of the self-employed.
- As a User Research Manager (UX) at Collective Benefits, you'll play a key role within our product and engineering function. User Experience Researchers/Designers work to answer the most challenging questions. In this role, you will reveal what our users and customers need from our products by conducting primary research, exploring the behaviours and motivations of these groups, and working with designers, product managers, engineers and others to develop new features and iterate on those we've already released.
- User research is at the forefront of how our team creates intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that our users love. We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviours, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design.
What will you do?
- You'll build out an industry leading UX function.
- You'll design and execute studies that address both user behaviour and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right questions
- You'll work cross-functionally with many stakeholders including product management, design, engineering, and marketing
- You'll generate insights that shape how product teams think about medium and long-term product strategy
- You'll communicate insights in creative and compelling ways to the wider team
- You'll ensure we are always focusing on the highest priority things, focusing both on the short term needs as well as looking ahead to the next big challenge
You should join us if.
- You have experience with qualitative and user-centered design methods (individual and group interviews, diary studies, direct observation, think-aloud usability testing, etc.)
- You have experience with quantitative research (survey design, response effects, sampling, crosstabs, and statistical concepts, etc.)
- You have knowledge of behavioural concepts and analysis
- You are a dedicated advocate of a user-centred, evidence-based approach to product development
In the press.
What will you get in return?
- 💰 Competitive Salary based on experience
- 💸 Employee Equity Options and Pension Contributions
- 🎂 Birthday day off, because no-one should have to work on their birthday
- 🌳 Personal development budget, to help you grow
- 💻 A shiny new laptop
- 🩺 Keep healthy with 24/7 GP and Mental Health Support
- 🚲 Cycle to Work and 🎧 Tech Scheme saving you money and spreading the cost
- 🎉 Deals & Discounts at major retailers, gyms, and more
- 💡 Flexible Working Structure with options to time split between home and our offices in Central London (Angel)