We're Collective Benefits.
We're backed by some of the most prestigious and well known VC's in the world...
We're on a mission to make independent work, work for everyone.
A brief overview.
As a Senior Designer at Collective Benefits, you'll join our growing design function and will have the opportunity to shape the continued development of our brand identity, digital product & design system.
We’re looking for a motivated and deadline comfortable designer, with an aptitude for pixel perfect output be it brand, illustration, or digital product design. You have empathy for user and customer needs, but can also consider time constraints and business goals.
You’ll have at least 3 years of design experience, ideally working with a top-tier tech company, product driven start-up, or in demand digital agency.
Three reasons this role is great:
- You’ll work with our close-knit Product and Growth teams, moving from brief and ideation to polished output quickly, generating deliverables that blow our customers & users away.
- If you’re looking to make a mark in your career and take ownership in a highly driven team - this is the opportunity for you. We have big ambitions for growth, move at a fast pace, and you’ll work autonomously with the close support of startup founders and senior managers who have done this before.
- You’ll make a difference - we’re building a business that will provide the protections that gig workers badly need.
What will you do?
- Take challenging briefs and problems and deliver intelligent solutions
- Create delightful marketing resources, social assets, and sales decks
- Apply our design system to new feature development, creating interfaces for both mobile and web that are incredibly simple, elegant, and enjoyable to use
- Contribute to the development of the Collective brand identity and design system
- Build wireframes and prototypes for product flows and interactions
- Collaborate with the rest of the Product team in nurturing and growing the product with an emphasis on user experience
- Work with other teams to deliver rapidly on objectives like new business acquisition and iterative feature development
You should join us if:
- You are experienced in all aspects of digital design. From brand identity and marketing to user interface and interaction design
- You value collaboration and are at your best when you’re part of a team
- Your vision and your strong sense for details helps to continually raise the bar of quality product
- You understand that good design is not about trends but is built on top of principles and tradeoffs
- You have a diverse portfolio (including B2B & B2C projects), across web and mobile, that reflect critical thinking and design excellence
- You make well-reasoned design decisions understanding colour, light and materials
- You have empathy for customer needs, but can also consider technical constraints and business goals
- You can show us a portfolio with detailed examples of effective visual design
- You are flexible; we’re a young startup and you’ll be designing lots of fun things
- You're a Figma pro
- You understand that shipped is better than perfect
The nuts and bolts.
- You must be comfortable with moving quickly from wireframe to pixel perfect and polished final designs
- Great communication skills whether it be face to face, through video, phone or email
- Smart, inquisitive, and have a willingness to sink your teeth into the role
- Knowledge of (or a keen interest in) the gig economy is a significant plus
In the press.
What will you get in return?
- 💰 Competitive Salary based on experience
- 💸 Employee Equity Options and Pension Contributions
- 🎂 Birthday day off, because no-one should have to work on their birthday
- 🌳 Personal development budget, to help you grow
- 💻 A shiny new laptop
- 🩺 Keep healthy with 24/7 GP and Mental Health Support
- 🚲 Cycle to Work and 🎧 Tech Scheme saving you money and spreading the cost
- 🎉 Deals & Discounts at major retailers, gyms, and more
- 💡 Flexible Working Structure with options to time split between home and our offices in Central London (Exmouth Market)