Remuneration: £50-70k dependent on experience, 0.5% valuable equity, in the form of vested share options.
Do you have someone in mind? If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that would be a fit, please connect us and we'll pay you £1,000 if we hire them.
Claimer has a vision to bring startup admin to the 21st century, and we’re starting with a fantastic government incentive called R&D tax credits, which gives startups back up to 33% of the money they spend on innovative projects.
We’ve already begun disrupting this space - our web service has saved millions of pounds for over 200 startups, with amazing feedback and over 5x growth in the last 12 months, but we’re just getting started.
The team is currently building a next-generation platform, underpinned by our revolutionary form engine, that will allow the company to rapidly iterate and deploy its products.
Claimer’s founder, Adam McCann, has over a decade of experience building companies and has previously founded and sold two startups.
We are looking for an incredibly talented product manager to work with the team to realise the product vision and to be part of scaling the business, bringing enormous and tangible value to thousands of startups. This is one of the last remaining ‘founding team’ member vacancies with a significant number of share options.
As the first Product hire you will be responsible for setting the process and culture through which we develop products at Claimer. Working closely with the CEO, engineers, tax specialists, and sales team, you’ll drive forward our ambitious tech projects with an obsessively user-first mindset.
You’ll be responsible for deeply understanding the underlying needs of our users and operators, translating them into products that not only deliver them value, but feel amazing to use.
You’ll be detail-oriented, but able to see the bigger picture; committed to quality, but pragmatic and willing to iteratively refine. You’ll have an excellent track record of delivering products from inception to deployment within fast-growing startups.
What we’re looking for:
- 3 or more years of commercial experience in a startup software product team (ideally in a rapid-growth B2B early stage startup)
- Incredibly detail-oriented and articulate, with a good understanding of rapid application development methodologies (e.g. Scrum or Shape Up)
- Comfortable with a complex product domain, and a proven ability to draw out the minimum viable product
- An eye for good UI design, with a deep knowledge of UX design
- User-first thinking, but also strong analytical skills; able to draw rational conclusions from data and use them to justify product decisions
Life at Claimer
- Autonomy and responsibility (we are remote-worker friendly)
- The adventure and challenge of doing something that’s never been done before, with rapid career growth
- A powerful work laptop
- Perks scheme (discounts and rewards with 30,000+ brands)
- Flexible annual leave policy - minimum of 28 days
- Competitive salary with valuable share options
- Contributory pension
- Team lunches every month
- Serviced office in South London, UK, but we support fully remote working, or a mix - it’s up to you (we are currently entirely remote during the pandemic)