We are looking for a senior Solidity engineer to join our core engineering team and own significant components of our backend systems. You will have autonomy to design, build, and scale key architecture for: buy-side and sell-side management, pricing, settlement, and clearing processes.
- Smart-contract development - you will design, develop, and ship new backend features that supports our protocol.
- Infrastructure - you will define how we run, test, and deploy backend services to our users and customers.
- Interacting with users - you will be interacting with and support our growing community of retail investors and market-makers.
- 2+ years software engineering experience
- Experience with Web3 and Ethereum development tools, languages, and libraries, such as Solidity, web3.js, and IPFS
- Understanding of distributed systems
Nice to Have
- Experience with Rust / Go / C / C++ / Java & have backend experience
- Crypto interest - you are excited about DeFi and building in it
- Strong ownership - you take pride in what you ship, take responsibility for goals and timelines, and communicate issues/blockers clearly
- Curiosity - you might not know much about options or trading products, but want to dig deeper and learn more
Perks and Benefits
We’re a globally distributed team that is remote-friendly. Part of our engineering team works out of the office in San Francisco, so you are also welcome to be in the office whenever you want! We provide:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Healthcare benefits — medical/dental/vision for U.S. based employees, stipends for non-U.S. based employees
- Unlimited vacation — get that beach, snow, or onsen time when you need it
- Free lunch - they say there are no free lunches but we do!