At Cega, we are building innovative financial options/derivatives products in Web3 that have a $16 trillion dollar market size in traditional finance. We are the first decentralized derivatives protocol focused on exotic derivatives.
Cega aims to create high yielding, safer products for investors in Web3. We make this possible through creating innovative vault products such as a structured note (fixed coupon note) with exotic derivative characteristics and implementing it on a network with fast transaction speeds, availability of derivative liquidity, and strong risk management capabilities.
Currently we the are #1 DeFi options protocol on Solana and #2 across Ethereum.
Our mission is to create superior, flexible, and diversified investment opportunities for every Web3 investor. We’ve raised $4.3 million to help us achieve this mission with top Web3 investors such as Dragonfly Capital, Pantera, Coinbase Ventures, and others.
The Cega team is an extremely talented group of people with strong finance expertise and tech/startup engineering experience. We are fully remote but work closely together to achieve our mission with a focus on our core values.
We are looking for a strong front-end engineer to join our core engineering team and own significant components of our frontend systems. You will get to work on interesting problems at a fast-growing, most exciting protocol in the web3 space.
- UI/UX - develop, deploy and maintain our application
- Improve CI/CD pipeline and automation testing
- Optimize performance of frontend applications
- Interacting and supporting our growing community of investors and market-makers.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Product design experience
- Crypto interest - you are excited about DeFi and building in it
- Strong ownership - you take pride in what you ship, take responsibility for goals and timelines, and communicate issues/blockers clearly
- Curiosity - you might not know much about Solana or structured products, but want to dig deeper and learn more
Perks and Benefits
We’re a globally distributed team that is remote-friendly. Part of our engineering team works out of the office in San Francisco, so you are also welcome to be in the office whenever you want! We provide:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Healthcare benefits — medical/dental/vision for U.S. based employees, stipends for non-U.S. based employees
- Unlimited vacation — get that beach, snow, or onsen time when you need it
- Free lunch - they say there are no free lunches but we do!