Who Are We Looking For?
As we expand our engineering team, we are looking for an experienced full-stack developer who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can help us build and scale our product beyond the MVP. Currently we've built a web application, but next on our radar is to build a mobile app.
You will be one of the first hires of the company and working closely with our CTO and the co-founding team. Since we are an early-stage startup, you will have more responsibilities than in a regular role and play a large part in shaping the next features of the application.
Currently we're all working remotely, but post-covid we're looking for someone who is willing to commute to our London office once or twice a week.
- Write high quality and well tested code for our backend platform
- Work with product designers to come up with the best product and create the UI based on the agreed designs
- Collaborate and review code of other engineers
- Create and present ideas and solutions for improvements to products, services and processes
- Test products and updates before they go live
- Maintain and monitor systems after they go live
Key skills and experience
- 3-5 years of software development using an object oriented language
- At least 1 year of front-end development
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices and design patterns
- A strong communicator, self-starter and problem solver
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Nice to have
- Commercial programming experience with Go
- Commercial experience with React
- Experience with cross-platform mobile app frameworks (e.g. React Native, Flutter)
- Experience using Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, Helm, Terraform, Postman, Gitlab CI, microservices architecture