Atellio is a SaaS platform built for companies to bring the creative production in-house.
As brands move away from using agencies for the growing requirement for content, we’ve built the first tool dedicated to helping in-house producers and art directors manage everything from their freelancers and talent, through to calendars, budget reconciliation and call-sheets.
Atellio is backed by leaders in the creative industry like ustwo and the ECD of Wieden & Kennedy. Having been in stealth mode for the last year, Atellio is already powering the photo and film studios of the leading brands in streetwear, fashion and retail. They’re all under NDA, so you know they’re good.
Here’s a brief profile of what we’re looking for in a fullstack developer:
You're now ready to step up and take on some ownership, looking after your own little corner of the app, and making sure everything is clean, tested, usable, and otherwise shipshape. You're more than happy to crack on building new features, using your own initiative, and architecting your components in a way that will make life easier down the line. While your ideal is to prioritise doing things properly, you're also prepared to roll your sleeves up and get stuff done to a deadline when it's needed.
Hand-in-hand with your love of well-designed code is your passion for beautiful, intuitive UX. You'll offer up suggestions if a design presented to you could be improved, or if there are use-cases that haven't been taken into account. You have an awareness of modern UX flows & patterns that users are familiar with, and you can explain your gut feeling when things don't feel right.
It's a great time to join Atellio: we've built the main bulk of our app, and we're now split between building out new features, and making what we've built even better. We love doing things properly, and we're pretty light on our feet - so you'll be able to have a big say in how we do things going forward. You'll have a great codebase to play with, and the opportunity to decide how to make it amazing. Come join us!
- Good knowledge of React, or strong experience with Angular, Vue, or similar (we use React!)
- Understanding of Redux-style architecture, & state in general
- 3+ years Node.js experience
- Good experience with AWS / Elastic Beanstalk
- Familiar with unit testing (we use Enzyme & Jest)
- Good code habits 🧹
- Strong UX awareness and a passion for creating seamless user experiences
- Keen eye in sweating the small stuff and appreciating the little details that surprise and delight
- You've got experience working from design tools (Sketch, Figma, Zeplin etc)
- You love everything forms. Form UX, accessibility, valid markup, validation, form state; you name it, you have a very specific opinion on it.
- You've got experience working with dates & timezones, and the idea of working on a calendar just thrills you
- You've worked with WebSockets before, and have a good sense of what's good or bad practice
- You're familiar with other types of testing, for example end-to-end testing using Cypress
- You have a keen eye for spotting obscure pop culture references in our documentation, and are a dab hand at sneaking in your own