The Senior Full-Stack developer would be involved in the development of a "PhotoShop for Voice" desktop application using web-technologies such as TypeScript, React and Electron.
The role offers rapid growth potential, with the opportunity to lead and drive initiatives in building disruptive world class products.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate should be self-driven, ambitious and entrepreneurial. They must be able to balance technical debt and productivity both individually and at the team level. They are eager and able to learn quickly and to improve. Excellent communication skills and a team player mentality are necessary.
Required qualification and skills
- Master's degree in a technical or engineering field.
- At least 5 years of Software engineering experience with Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Continuous Integration, Code-Style Guidelines, Continuous Development and Version Control System in a product-oriented professional working environment.
- Experience in architecting, designing, and developing Front-End and Back-End applications using popular Front-End frameworks; e.g. React, Vue and Angular.
- Experience testing Front-End and Back-End web-applications.
- Experience working with designers and customized UI controls.
- Knowledge using AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience using NodeJS and Electron.
- Experience designing large-scale applications.
- Experience using audio or video processing algorithms.
- Technical leadership experience.
- Experience coding in C++ and/or Python.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary, statutory pension and the added possibility of a generous equity bonus for the right candidate.