The Senior/Lead Deep Learning Engineer would be involved in the research, development and deployment of cutting-edge Machine Learning products.
The role offers rapid growth potential, with the opportunity to lead and drive initiatives in building disruptive world class products.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate should be self-driven, ambitious and entrepreneurial. They must be able to balance technical debt and productivity both individually and at a team level. Must be eager and able to learn quickly and to improve. Excellent communication skills and a team player mentality are necessary.
Required qualification and skills
- Master's or PhD degree in a technical or engineering field.
- At least 5 years of Software engineering experience with Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Continuous Integration, Code-Style Guidelines, Continuous Development and Version Control System in a product-oriented professional working environment.
- Expert coding in Python and C++.
- Experience using TensorFlow, SciPy and numerical software.
- Experience with machine learning and signal processing.
- Knowledge using AWS and/or Google Cloud.
- Experience coding in Cuda.
- Experience designing large-scale applications.
- Experience using audio or video processing algorithms.
- Experience in architecting, designing, and developing Back-End server applications.
- Experience in Technical leadership.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary, statutory pension and the added possibility of a generous equity bonus for the right candidate.