The Senior/Lead Back-End developer would be involved in the development of the backend of a "PhotoShop for Voice" desktop application. Good knowledge of backend frameworks, Python and C++ is required. Knowledge of TensorFlow is a plus.
The role offers rapid growth potential, with the opportunity to lead and drive initiatives in building disruptive world class products.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate should be self-driven, ambitious and entrepreneurial. They must be able to balance technical debt and productivity both individually and at a team level. Must be eager and able to learn quickly and to improve. Excellent communication skills and a team player mentality are necessary.
Required qualification and skills
- Master's or PhD degree in a technical or engineering field.
- At least 5 years of Software engineering experience with Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Continuous Integration, Code-Style Guidelines, Continuous Development and Version Control System in a product-oriented professional working environment.
- Experience using NodeJS and Electron.
- Experience in architecting, designing, and developing Back-End applications.
- Experience with Back-End testing.
- Knowledge deploying servers in AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience designing large-scale applications.
- Experience using audio or video processing algorithms.
- Experience in Technical leadership.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary, statutory pension and the added possibility of a generous equity bonus for the right candidate.